Monday, April 6, 2015

It's not always easy for us clutter bugs with kids to keep things tidy.  So when you slave away for a couple of days picking up, rearranging, scrubbing whatever that is off the cupboards, you really feel a sense of accomplishment--calmness.  I realize how wonderful a nice house is and how much better I feel in the space.  And I always swear I am going to keep it this way.
My problem lies in I don't always 'see' the stuff around making the mess until it's an absolute disaster and then I freak.  I don't notice the scissors not put away, or I just humph at the plastic eggs that are being stored under the couch cushion. But it's coming, I know it is--in about 3 days I will look around and say "Look.  It only took 3 days and already this place is trashed!", and I mean that exclamation point.
This Do-Deca Girl will try though, yet again, to keep the calm both in her house and in her mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment